We’re taking our popular Editors’ Picks series to Bookfest! Feature your titles in one (or all!) of the six Bookfest Genre Lounges to reach booksellers, librarians, reviewers, and avid readers. Publishers can reserve space for $500 and feature one title of their choice. For past sessions, we’ve had 550-650 book professionals register for the live event. These are popular sessions and will no doubt be beloved at Bookfest as well! Submissions are due by April 26th. Publishers will be notified of acceptance by April 28.
This reservation includes:
- Publisher's name in event marketing and communications, which includes an eblast to the genre Community in Edelweiss and campaigns on social media.
- A 5-minute time slot during the pre-recorded webinar to feature your title.
- Titles featured in a special newsletter after the event to genre community members (includes jacket cover, title, author, pub date, and publisher).
- Titles featured in an interactive Collaborate List within the genre community in Edelweiss Community for members.
- Event recording shared with all registrants, on social media, and within the genre Community in Edelweiss Community.
- An Edelweiss collection of featured titles will be created in Edelweiss to be shared on social media.