Do you love books? Are you passionate about helping book professionals work more efficiently and effectively?
At Above the Treeline, the company behind the Edelweiss+ platform, we’re always looking for talented individuals to help us keep up with our growth. Our team is full of creative and smart people who all contribute to our product development and stellar customer experience.
Our work environment in downtown Ann Arbor is collaborative and energetic. We enjoy working with exceptional people and contributing directly to the success of our customers. While we’re a highly productive team, we also value work-life balance and offer generous benefits and flexibility.
Don’t see a position that interests you? We are always looking for great talent. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trust is the foundation of our organization. Our customers and colleagues depend on us to be respectful, honest, and at our best.
- Makes good use of organizational resources and uses time wisely. Is consistently accountable for time, effort, and contribution to Treeline’s success.
- Takes pride in their work and the service they deliver to customers.
- Cultivates strong, collaborative working relationships built on a foundation of mutual trust.
We act with integrity and endeavor to earn the respect that we grant to others without question.
- Pays attention to circumstances, anticipates needs, and asks colleagues what they can do to help.
- Assumes the best intentions in others and demonstrates kindness and empathy consistently. • Supports co-workers and always has their back. Actively shares job knowledge, teaches, and works well with others.
- Always leads by example, consistently steps up, and goes the extra mile.
Clear, honest, and respectful communication builds trust and meaningful relationships.
- Speaks the truth respectfully – with a sincere desire to improve themselves, others, and the company.
- Communication is timely, done in the right form (verbal or written), and delivered with positive intent.
- Displays a willingness to listen to feedback, learn from experiences, and apply these things to their actions.
Build with Heart
We create value for the book industry – we do this fearlessly, relentlessly, and with passion.
- Embraces new ideas and trusts the emergent process. Displays a willingness to make these things successful with a positive attitude.
- Seeks the positive in all things and shows the ability to move past disappointing circumstances quickly.
- Learns from mistakes and failures. Takes responsibility for what they have done and takes steps to prevent mistakes from happening twice.