Note: Reservations are now fully booked. If you're interested in being on our waitlist or hearing about other opportunities, please complete the form below.
On March 18th, Edelweiss will host a webinar featuring books by debut authors and rising voices. The goal is to amplify diverse perspectives. The session will be broadly promoted to the Edelweiss community, and the audience will be comprised of booksellers, librarians, and reviewers.
Publishers can reserve space for $500 and feature 1-2 titles. This reservation includes:
- Your publisher's name in pre-event marketing and communications, which includes an eblast to our entire mailing list, pop-up inside Edelweiss, paid campaigns on social media, and inclusion in targeted monthly newsletters.
- A 5-minute time slot during the live virtual event to feature 1-2 titles. In November, we had 650 book professionals register for the live event.
- Titles are featured in a special newsletter after the event to our list of over 60,000 book buyers and lovers (includes jacket cover, title, author, pub date, and publisher).
- After the event, the recording is not only shared with all registrants but also shared on social media and in targeted monthly newsletters to our librarian and bookseller mailing lists.
- A collection of featured titles will be created in Edelweiss to be shared on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) and in Edelweiss Community.
Space is limited, and submissions are subject to review. Titles must be listed in Edelweiss at the time of the event. We highly recommend adding a review copy in Edelweiss for extra exposure! If you are interested in banner advertising options, please note that in the form below.